Monday, May 08, 2006

Entering the MTC

Elder Kory White entered the Provo, MTC on May 3rd (3 days before his 19th birthday) to prepare for the Phoenix, AZ mission. My dad and brother Tysen along with my Aunt Misti, and cousins: Sierra, Harrison, and Camryn were able to be there with him and send him off.



Take a look at all the suitcases!



Elder Kory White with his official missionary badge



Getting ready to go inside the MTC - his home for the next 3 weeks



With Aunt Misti and Cousins Sierra, Harrison and Camryn



Elder White with Dad



And my personal favorite . . . .if any of you remember the constant chalk drawings on the way to the temple in Provo


I sent him the first package that hopefully arrived on his birthday. Crossing my fingers on that one. But in 3 weeks he will be here in Arizona (just in time for my birthday!) So I'm trying to figure out if I can see him when he lands at the airport . ... but I don't want to get him in trouble with the mission president either. We just might have to see where he gets sent and then take him and his companion out to lunch sometime. :)

1 comment:

heidi said...

so exciting! my brother turned 19 in the mtc also! just a suggestion...the byubookstore will send freshly baked otis spunkmeyer cookies to their mailbox. they are still warm when they are delivered!!!