Friday, July 21, 2006

Some reasons to live in Mesa, AZ

With the addition of a Cafe Rio now in Arizona, I have started to be reminded of some more reasons why it is good to live here. Most particularly - why it is good to live in Mesa, AZ! In the news this week - Money magazine's top 10 list came out of places to live. Coming in at number 3 on the list was Mesa, AZ (for cities over 300,000 people)! They did the rankings based on job opportunities, good schools and activities. It was especially nice to see that Mesa was above San Diego even! And then later in the week - I saw on the headlines that Mesa, AZ was number one for the safest city to live in the US. Meaning Mesa, AZ is one of the cities least likely to be affected by a natural disaster. Now if this is the case - please tell me why a microburst managed to hit my neighborhood in Mesa, AZ last year and tear off a section of my roof? Overall though - it's pretty true. So today I'm proud to be a Mesan (I don't know if that is the right word to use - but oh well!).


No comments: