Monday, August 07, 2006

Week 2 of No Home Computer

So the computer is still in the process of being fixed (hopefully). I'm so grateful that I have my computer at work during the day but I really miss my home computer! I didn't realize how much I actually did use that thing for little things like looking up directions, movie times, etc. Now if I need the computer at home - we either have to go to someone else's house and borrow theirs. Or I have to use Rob's Palm Treo phone to access information which takes forever and usually likes to cancel out on me half way through.

This weekend we were able to take my brother Kory (who is serving his mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Phoenix, AZ) and his companion out to lunch. It's nice since his only 30 minutes away right now. We got permission from the mission president and we were able to see his apartment and enjoy a quick lunch with him and hear how he is doing. I took a picture with him but obviously have to wait to post it until my computer is back! He seems so happy and surviving the heat (they have to bike everywhere). It was good to see family for a little bit!

1 comment:

Emily C said...

That is so cool that you live close to your bro on the mission and that you could go for a quick lunch. i would love to see the picture.