Tuesday, September 12, 2006

It's a


GIRL!!! I am so excited. We just got back from the big ultrasound. She was wiggling around like crazy and not crossing her legs or anything but the doctor still had to move around a bit to get a good view between her legs. I think Rob is a little doubtful still since the first words out of the doctor's mouth were "I am pretty sure it's a girl". But upon closer inspection we were able to see the 3 little lines that indicate girl and no boy parts anywhere. She is growing right on schedule with everything looking good. We weren't able to see her little hands and feet clearly so hopefully she has all those body parts! The name hasn't been picked out yet although her middle name will be Colleen after my mom since she passed away last year. Now I can finally start shopping!!!

8 comments:

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo thrille for you two!! Can't wait to hear what name you decide on. Good luck with all the very cute things you get to buy.

(And chalk another one up to the Chinese Birth Calendar. Is that thing ever wrong?!?!) :-)

Jessica said...

congratulations! girls are sooooo fun to shop for. have fun!

heidi said...

hurray for you!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I am glad I've been right all along ... I think your mom is looking out for you and sending you a darling little girl Lachelle :) Can't wait till she's here! Love ya!!

Shae said...

YEAH!! Girls are the best! I am so excited for you! I am so happy that she is healthy and growing perfectly! And I love that I was right! Girls always make you sicker!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you. Congratulations.

kristenita said...

congrats!! so fun to know, I don't know how anyone does it the "surprise" way! I like to plan/shop way too much...
and yay for OJ and candy (hee hee)

Emily C said...

Congrats! What fun news to hear!! A baby girl. oh sweet. are you due in FEbruary?