Sunday, September 03, 2006

Wicked


Along with many other thousands of people across the country this year, I had the chance to go and see the musical Wicked on it's way through Arizona. Rob has no interest in musicals so we ended up making it a girl's night. My coworker came, Jen flew down from Utah, and we met up with Nicole, her little sister Colette, and Stacey and Britney. I thought it was absolutely fabulous! I've been listening to the cd for months now but I never really understood the completely story line! It's definitely one of my most favorite musicals and two days later - I'm still singing the tunes!

4 comments:

The*Evans*Family said...

I am so beyond jealous! Natalie introduced me to Wicked the year before Carson was born and I have been hooked ever since. The tickets were all sold out, so I told Matt he'd just have to fly me out to New York to see the real thing!

kristenita said...

this is THE BEST!!! I'm glad you got to see it! we saw it last oct and loved it so much we bought tix for us and the family for june 2007 when it will be back in denver! now we are bummed because we might not be back for it in time. loved it, loved it, loved it!

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Awesome!! My sister and brother-in-law saw it and LOVED it. Will and I really want to see it. Word to the wise though - I read the book and it's really not very good!

Emily C said...

I've heard such good things about this musical. I need to see if it's coming to southern california.