Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Skydiving


Rob has always had a dream of going sky diving. We had actually talked about doing it together when we first got married but never saved up the money to do it and then being pregnant - it obviously was not an option. Plus I think I lost my daredevil attitude over the years. In college it sounded like a great thing but I value my life a little more now! lol. For Rob's 30th birthday in September - his parents present to him was to take him sky diving. My mother in law Diane has always wanted to go and that was her Mothers Day Present. So last Saturday, her and Rob headed to one of the top sky diving schools in the state (Skydive Arizona) and did a tandem jump from 13,000 feet. Rob's instructor let them do a back flip out of the plane since they were the last ones to exit! He loved it and my mother in law loved it too. I was a little worried since in the last few months two people died on a tandem skydive but luckily it all worked out and they had a good time!

1 comment:

kristenita said...

skydiving is the best. biggest rush ever. I've been twice! and we actually went "indoor skydiving" back in june - pregnant and all. you'll have to try it in a few months!!