Friday, December 15, 2006

Pie Anyone?


So yesterday I get home to Rob asking me why I ordered a pie. I was a little confused since I knew I hadn't ordered a pie. I mean I am not even a pie person! But sure enough - we had this fresh pie from Pioneer Pies (pioneerpies.com) that had arrived. We inspect inside and find a Christmas card signed by CottageLiving. I looked them up on the internet and apparently they are a magazine but not one that I subscribe to! So I'm a little confused as to why they would be sending me a pie . . . We're not even sure what kind of pie it is but we think it's an apple! It was dropped off at my in-laws house last night so we'll have to find out what they thought of it. It looked really pretty but I don't really like pie so we figured we should pass it along to people that do. Now if someone would just mail me a cheesecake . .. . .

No comments: