Wednesday, January 31, 2007

14 Days - give or take a few!

So it looks like I will be for sure having a February baby! :) I guess that is the advantage of having a due date right in the middle of the month. I had a doctor's appointment this week and I'm 3 cm dilated and 70% effaced - so a little more progress than last appointment! The hospital bags are all packed and ready to go and some times I feel like I'm ready but then I think about the actual labor part and the responsibility and I feel ok with her staying in there. (Just as long as she comes before the 18th!). There is supposed to be a full moon on the 2nd though (Friday) so if that myth about going into labor during a full moon is true . . .maybe I'll get lucky and have her this weekend. (http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Moons-Effect-on-Natural-Childbirth&id=70253). And we still don't have a definite name picked out. Rob likes to think that she is going to tell us or something! ;)

2 comments:

The*Evans*Family said...

Yeah! I am really excited for you. Being a mom is seriously the greatest! I look back at pictures and can't believe how quickly the time has flown by! Enjoy every little thing.

Jessica said...

i've heard that about a full moon before. i hope you have her soon for your sake! i always feel like the last month seems longer than the whole rest of the pregnancy combined. i can't wait to hear what the name is!