Tuesday, January 09, 2007

24

I know there are many others out there who agree with me that 24 is one of the best shows ever. I really think it's gotten better every season! Rob and I missed the first season but have managed to catch all of them since then. Although we have a general idea of what happens in that first season - we decided we should probably watch it and have more of an understanding. So last week we started to rent season 1. We have until Sunday night when the new season starts to finish all of season 1. Already I can tell how many episodes we've been watching lately because all of my dreams lately have to do with 24! I don't know what it is about this show but whenever I watch it - it shows up in my dreams. And now that I have crazy pregnacny dreams - I think it has gotten worse! I'm quite entertained by it. We are on hour 9 so according to my calculations we need to watch 3 "hours" each night before the new season starts on Sunday. There is even a countdown on Fox's page until the next season starts: http://www.fox.com/24/. Wish me luck. And don't be offended if I dont answer my phone this week - I'm probably watching 24! :)

1 comment:

kristenita said...

we had to stop watching 24 because it totally consumed our lives! and I would dream about it too. we have watched it on DVD and it's so hard because at 4am you're like "lets watch another one......." and you do!