Monday, January 01, 2007

2nd Anniversary

Rob and I had our 2nd Anniversary on Saturday, December 30th. It's hard to believe that it's already been 2 years when it still feels like it was just yesterday!! Knowing my dad and brothers were going to be in town on our actual anniversary - we decided to celebrate a couple weeks earlier. We went to eat at PF Changs for dinner and then went to the Desert Botanical Gardens. We got engaged at the Desert Botanical Gardens and they were having this special luminary thing for the Christmas season where the pathways were all lit by luminaries and they had musical performances along the way. I thought it would be a really romantic way to remember where we got engaged . .. but it didn't turn out to be that way! It's still a special place for us but turns out they had a wine tasting area at the Gardens and so most of the people along the walking paths were loud and drunk. The musical performers were not impressive at all and it was very crowded. I was a little disappointed since the information on the website made it sound so amazing! But I guess now we know that we never have to try the luminaries at the Desert Botanical Gardens again. :)






Behind us is the exact spot we got engaged. I look like I have a double chin in this picture but it was dark and I couldn't tell at the moment or we would have retaken the picture!


1 comment:

Emily C said...

Cute pictures. y'all are very cute together. i know how time flies - I can't believe we are coming up on our first wedding anniversary! hopefully we can get out and do something lovely - not just burger king dollar menu! hahaha