Thursday, January 18, 2007

36 Weeks

So today marks my 36th week of pregnancy! One more week and the doctor will not stop me from going into labor. :) I'm pretty excited about that. I am planning on this little girl arriving late but it would be really nice if she were just a little bit early. So February 1st I am thinking I should start trying some of the old wives tales for labor inducing and see if I can convince her to come before the 15th although I am trying to work through February 9th. Any suggestions? We will just see I guess! I'm dilated to a 2 right now which really doesn't mean a whole lot at this point but made me happy that at least maybe this little girl is THINKING of coming out of her warm cozy home at some point in the near future. She's measuring small and the doctor must not be concerned with her coming any time soon because he doesn't even want to see me again until the last week in January. I hate the waiting game although I'm not really ready for her to arrive - I don't know if I ever will be! Hopefully next week I will have pictures up of the completed nursery and feel a little bit more prepared.

3 comments:

kristenita said...

dilated to 2cm already! nice. I was NOTHING up through 39weeks and 5days, then had him the next day.

SLEEP & REST UP - pamper yourself the last few weeks/days!!

my tub is the fisher price one - we really like it! but you can probably do with the cheapest one (grandma bought it) just as well.

The*Evans*Family said...

Getting close! Did you just love organizing after your shower? I know you are anxious. Try to enjoy the last little bit. You'll have this little one forever. :)

Jessica said...

how exciting! i totally agree with resting and pampering yourself. you should go and get yourself a pedicure or something fun like that. did you get lots of fun stuff at your shower? post pictures!