Saturday, January 20, 2007

Nursery

I spent all day trying to get everything ready for this baby. I still don't think she is going to come early but then there is my slight fear that she might come early! I made two trips to the new Wal-mart that they just built near my house, one trip to Target, and then stopped at a few other stores as well. But I think I am finally ready! I haven't packed my hospital bag still so she needs to wait AT LEAST another week before she comes.

I decided to do my own art projects for the nursery. They aren't my favorite but they were cheap and will work for now:



I still need to get my curtains hemmed up but I wanted to put them up anyway! There are also two little white shelves on either side of the window but I am not sure what to put on them. Any ideas?




I painted these little star hooks but haven't quite figured out what to put on them:




My closet still needs some organizational work but it's ok for now. Her changing table only fit in the closet so it'll have to work!




I am going to put up wall letters on this side of the room but I have to wait until we finalize a name:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello mate

The Blakes said...

Your nursery looks adorable! I love all the cute details! We are trying to finish ours up, and wall decorations are my biggest issue right now. You could paint some wooden starts to sit on those cute shelves or just put some pictures of your princess there once she arrives! Good luck on getting her to come out early. My little boy is larger than the norm, so I may have to be induced before his due date. He's going to be a big one no matter when he makes grand entrance. Maybe we can meet up later this spring once we've both adjusted to motherhood! I'd love to see you and meet your little girl.

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Lachelle,
What a beautiful nursery! I think it looks darling and I really love the color combo you've got going on in there! Definitely post pictures of her name, whenever you decide what it is and put the letters on the wall.

And cute shower pictures too. Girl, you are the smallest, cutest pregnant woman I've ever seen. I can't wait to hear how big (or should I say small) this little lady is!

The*Evans*Family said...

Super cute nursery! I just loved getting all that stuff together. You could get two small picture frames and hang them from those stars on the wall with ribbon. Can't wait to hear what name you decide on.

Emily C said...

Oh my gosh. So CUTE!! You must be sooo excited!!

heidi said...

those pictures are really making me want a girl...

Shae said...

Your nursery is awesome! I love how you decorated it! This little girl is going to be 100% girl! I love it! I can't wait to see pictures of her in the next month!

Jamie & Johnny said...

Hey Lachelle,
Those pictures are cute. You guys did a wonderful job on the nursery and really...she won't even appreciate it. But still, it's cute. I'm excited for you to have her. Do you have a name picked out yet?

Jamie & Johnny said...

PS, I know Amy Hadley, she and I use to be in a singles ward together. She just had her baby...yeah!