Saturday, February 10, 2007

Contractions

So I woke up this morning with really bad lower back pain and was actually kind of excited thinking that maybe this little girl was thinking of coming out today! But I just don't know. I've had regular contractions all day but they've been about 15 minutes apart. I went to Target and walked around for a while, took my dogs on a long walk, etc. I have a feeling I'm going to be going through this for the next couple of days! Rob is going to put in the car seat tonight and my bags are all ready to go just in case. But of course that means that she will probably still not be here for another week! It would be just my luck. ha ha.

Rob and I celebrated Valentine's Day just a little early (we're hoping our little girl is either here or we are having her by then) and went to Cheesecake Factory last night (I am still on a cheesecake kick lately). We had to wait a while to get a table and it was interesting that during our wait - all these people were staring at me and my huge belly but not one of them offered me a seat. Rob was really upset by it and almost said something to some of them but I figured it wasn't worth it! Just interesting how at times - people can be so nice and accomodating when you are pregnant . .. and other times people couldn't care less!

4 comments:

kristenita said...

eeew, I can't believe no one offered you their seat. the jerks!
regular contractions?! very exciting - though not really that fun... I bet she comes before next thursday!! best wishes to you - keep us updated.
:)
REST and EAT and DRINK your fluids.

Jessica said...

that is the worst! i hate it when people don't give up a seat for a clearly pregnant woman. cheesecake sounds really good to me right now. i hope you don't have to wait too much longer for your little one. keep us posted!

Emily C said...

people need to have more respect for pregnant women. anyways, hope you enjoyed cheesecake factory, that place is such a treat!

Kristen Michele said...

You lucky girl! I would love to go to Cheesecake Factory, but Javier doesn't like cheesecake :( Oh well!