Monday, February 26, 2007

Good Mail Day!

I'm going to steal the phrase from Jessica - today was such a good mail day! :) Eliza got 4 presents in the mail today. Jessica sent an adorable cross stich that I have the perfect place for in my nursery (colors match and everything) - I just need to find a frame for it! And she sent along the book "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" which is on my list of parenting books to read . . .so it's perfect. Thanks Jess!!




Shanna made me (or rather Ellie) this beautiful baby blanket in pinks and browns. I love it!!




Then I got some sleepers and a matching receiving blanket from the Fish's (long time family friends from Washington) and a bunch of outfits from Rob's Uncle's family.

Yesterday Nicole brought over a bunch of bows for Ellie to wear that her and her sister made this last weekend. I stuck one on Ellie today and it kept falling down but I still think it's cute!





Last week we were totally spoiled by my aunt Kelly and Uncle Dale's family. They sent Eliza her infant to toddler rocker/bouncer chair, a bunch of clothes for when she is older, and some baby essentials like diaper cream, baby gas medicine, etc. oh and they sent Rob and I a little mini fondue set also that we still need to try out!

And two other families from my hometown sent along some baby outfits for Eliza last week.

I feel so spoiled. I know all of these things are really for Ellie but makes me feel so loved to have all of these wonderful friends and family in my life!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

wow! that was super quick! i just barely mailed the package on saturday. i'm glad that you liked it. isn't it so fun getting baby stuff? i hit the jackpot this last week myself, with gifts from family and friends that came in the mail.

ellie is so cute. she looks like she is getting bigger already. hopefully you're getting more sleep than i am!

kristenita said...

cute bow!

so fun to get lots of mail, huh?! (it will keep pouring in for a while!)

I read "healthy sleep habits happy child" - it was good & has helped.

Emily C said...

Ellie is so precious! hope you guys are doing well!