Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Tired?

Rob and I have been having fun each day studying Ellie and trying to figure out who she looks more like and what personality traits, etc she has that are like us. One thing that we have agreed on is that she sleeps like me! She spends obviously 3/4 of the day sleeping so I've caught a few of her poses on camera. I usually fall asleep with one arm curled under my head like this:




And then during the night - somehow end up sleeping with both arms up above my head . . .like this: (And Rob thought I was the only one who slept like that)

6 comments:

Shanna said...

SOO cute!! I love her arms curled up - that is just precious. Keep taking pics :)

heidi said...

she is just darling. all the pink is making me so excited for my girl to arrive.
ps-i also often sleep with my arms above my head. really not fun if your arms fall asleep.

Kristen Michele said...

She is just adorable!! It makes me miss having little babies around :( She reminds me a lot of Mariana. A lot!! Especially the one of her sleeping with her arm curled under her head...we have a picture of Mariana that looks just like that!! Anyway, I went baby shopping for a family friend having a boy and I picked up something for Ellie too :) I'll send it to you soon!

kristenita said...

so sweet!

Jamie & Johnny said...

Lachelle those are great. I love to figure out where babies get things from. It just keeps getting more fun as time goes on. Enjoy these moments.

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

How precious is she! I bet you are having a blast!