Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Visit from Grandpa and Uncles

Ellie was able to meet her Grandpa White and 3 of her uncles (the 4th one will have to wait until he gets transferred closer to our house in Phoenix since he is in the Phoenix mission but serving 6 hours away). There really wasn't much we could do while they were here since I'm pretty much confined to the house with Ellie during RSV season. But they seemed content to just relax for a couple of days and just hold their new granddaughter and niece!


Grandpa White holding his first grandchild


Uncle Tysen and Ellie


Recently returned missionary - Uncle Trent and Ellie


Baby brother Kevin and Ellie


Ellie had her first doctors appointment yesterday and it was quite the experience. She is still very healthy and actually has gained weight and is a whole 6 pounds 1 ounces now! But that made me happy since she was 5 lbs 10 ounces on Saturday when we left the hospital. They had me take off her diaper so we could weigh her and she decided to pee all over me! I thought only boys did that! Everyone thought she was just a doll (which I agree with) and told me I looked great for just having had her 5 days ago. So that was a nice confidence boost. I still have no intentions of even trying to fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes yet though. I'm living in my pajamas for the next week and wearing my 4 month pregnancy clothes if I have to actually get dressed.



I love this picture because you can see just how tiny her little hand is while she holds my brothers finger.



And look - clothes that fit her! Thank goodness for borrowed preemie clothes!

4 comments:

Kristen Michele said...

Your dad looks soooo happy and proud to be a grandpa! She is just so adorable and so tiny too. Mariana also said she is very cute. She loves looking at pictures of other babies/kids. Anyway, I'm glad things are going so well with your family.

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

You baby Ellie is sooo precious. I secretly hope I have a girl! Keep the pictures coming!

Emily C said...

the finger picture is a work of art! very creative whoever did that!

Anonymous said...

love to feel her holding mycock like that their hands are so soft on yourcock at her age