Saturday, March 17, 2007

Dogwalking with Baby - Take 2

So I was brave today and decided to try walking my dogs with the baby again. Only this time - I stuck Ellie in the Peanut Shell (sling). Thanks to Kristen for this great purchase idea! I wasn't sure if I was using this sling right so I've been putting Ellie in it for just a little bit each day. Like her car seat - she really isn't too fond of it when she is first in it but then gets used to it and usually will fall asleep. It was so much easier to manage my dogs with both hands available! Although I forgot how hot it was outside (currently 93 degrees!!) so that part wasn't very fun. I guess in the summer I will have to be up early to walk the dogs!! I think this Peanut Shell is going to come in really handy. :)

4 comments:

kristenita said...

glad you like your peanut shell! I love mine & I think babies LOVE them because they feel so snuggly like before they were born.

ah how my friends and I in buffalo would KILL for 93 degree weather about now!

The Blakes said...

You are brave! I only have one small dog, but he's so feisty I don't think I'll even attempt to take the baby and him out at the same time!

Christianne said...

Where do we get the peanut shell?

Nikki said...

Ellie is gorgeous! Rory loves her "wrapsababy"... it's a type of sling but made of a very long piece of material that I wrap around in a certain way and it doesn't hurt my back, neck or shoulders at all (I've got a bad neck) and I can wear it ALL day long without any soreness.