Monday, March 26, 2007

Friends

I have been neglecting the blog the last week because I've been lucky to have some of my best friends come and visit! First Jen came down from Utah to hang out with me and Nicole and see Baby Ellie. Unfortunately I forgot to take any pictures! Then Shanna came from Virgina/DC to see us. It was fun to hang out although I wish both of them lived a lot closer!!



"Aunt" Shanna, Ellie and I



Ellie had a really rough week a couple weeks ago (or maybe it was me that had the rough week) but she has been so great lately and besides my lack of sleep - I couldn't be happier to be a mom to her! She has been sleeping more regularly again and Nicole finally got her to take a pacifier/binkie and since then she has been able to go a lot longer between feedings and we've had less spit up. So props to "Aunt" Nicole! She is just getting the chubbiest little cheeks and they are just adorable!! I love it.



Finally using a pacifier!



Sunday we took Ellie to church for the first time. Nicole and Shanna helped me pick out a cute new outfit for her at the mall on Saturday since she doesn't fit into any of her 0-3 month clothes still (although she is finally outgrowing the newborn size). She was great during church! Pretty much slept through the whole thing and let "Aunt" Shanna hold her the whole time.



Ellie in her adorable Sunday dress




I just liked this last picture because she totally fell asleep with her hand wrapped tightly around Rob's chin! He got up from laying on the couch and she wouldn't let go of her strong grip on his chin.

2 comments:

Emily C said...

Ellie is so adorable. I'm glad she was so easy on her first Sunday at church!

Anonymous said...

love to remove the soother and feed her mycock