Thursday, March 15, 2007

One Month Old

Eliza is one month old today! I can hardly believe how fast this last month has gone. It doesn't quite seem real yet!! I decided to copy an idea that I saw from one of my friends and take a picture with a little sign on the 15th of every month and help my scrapbook pages along. I'm going to take some more later but here are a few from this morning.


Ellie startled by the camera flash



About to cry . . .



Sleeping peacefully in her carseat




I decided to take Ellie and the dogs on a walk during lunch before it got too hot here (high is in the low 90's today). Bad idea! Ellie loves being outside but not a good idea to try and walk my dogs while pushing a stroller. I think Ellie is going to have to get used to the sling or the baby bjorn before I can walk my dogs and take her outside at the same time. Live and learn though!

3 comments:

heidi said...

i also tried to take reagan and meatball on a walk together when reagan was about a month old. it lasted about 60 feet.
cute pictures! she is getting so big!

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

I was hoping you'd do a post today! Believe it or not, I thought yesterday, "Ellie Bodine turns one month old tomorrow. I wonder if Lachelle will post something?" Congrats on making it one month!!!!! That is a big accomplishment!

And for the first six months or so of E's life Will and I kept feeling like we were baby-sitting and sometime soon, the "real" parents were going to come home!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm perfect age,just a couple of hours alone with her to enjoy using her warm, wet, soft little mouth and watc her swallow, feel and lick her tinypussy and suck her bean size clit her arms flapping her legs kicking mmmmmmmmmmmm she pees in my mouth babysex is best