Monday, April 09, 2007

Blessing and Easter

Yesterday was a busy day with blessing Eliza and Easter Sunday falling on the same day. It was a great day though! There were two other baby blessings the same day. . . my friends Amy and Christina (here we are pictured at my baby shower together) both had their daughters blessed also. We are supposed to get together later this week and take a picture of our girls in their blessing dresses - we ran out of time yesterday.



Me with Amy and Christina



We were able to have all of Rob's immediate family (even Great Grandma Bodine), my dad, My uncle Vern, Aunt Tammy and their kids, and our friends Nicole, Jason, Christine, and Andrew come. We had some food and treats at our house after and took some pictures although I didn't realize until I downloaded them that I am squinting in the sun in all of them! Oops.



Rob, Ellie and I with my dad (Grandpa White)



With Rob's parents and Great Grandma Bodine



With most of the Bodine clan


Later that day we went over to my in-laws house to watch the neices and nephews do an Easter Egg hunt and had dinner over there. I had to put Ellie in her Easter dress that I bought months ago not knowing that we would bless her the same day.

4 comments:

heidi said...

i love love love her blessing dress! where did you find it? i need to start looking into that!

lrbodine said...

Rob's grandma actually has made them for all the grandkids and great grandkids (well all the girls anyway). I actually found some really cute blessing dresses on ebay . .. but it's a family tradition to use the ones that Grandma Bodine makes so that is what we did!

lrbodine said...

Rob's grandma actually has made them for all the grandkids and great grandkids (well all the girls anyway). I actually found some really cute blessing dresses on ebay . .. but it's a family tradition to use the ones that Grandma Bodine makes so that is what we did!

Shae said...

Wow Lachelle!! You look AMAZING! Three cheers to you for losing the baby weight so fast!