Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Photogenic

I was hoping that my children would be more photogenic than me but right now it doesn't really look like that is going to be the case! Eliza seems to always have the funniest faces in all of the pictures we take. And then today I finally caught her smile but then when I downloaded the pictures I realized it was a horrible angle since you could totally see the booger in her nose. Oops! So I will have to keep trying. On that note . .. I'm on the hunt for a new camera. Right now I have the Canon Elph but it's 4 years old and it seems like it takes forever to take the picture which is not working for me right now. Maybe the newer versions of the Elph are better though and don't have this problem! But tell me your camera recommendations. I want something that is small like the Elph but I'm willing to try out a different style, brand, etc.

Check out these funny faces:







I took Eliza to the doctor yesterday for her 2 month check up and shots. She was all smiles and cooing to the nurses and doctor until they gave her the shots and then I think she was the loudest baby there. She is now 10 1/2 lbs and the in the 50% percentile for her weight but only in the 25% percentile for height and head size. All day yesterday she just wanted to be held since she didn't feel good and half of today has been the same. So I haven't gotten much done but it's a great excuse to just relax and hold my baby and not feel guilty. :)

2 comments:

Kristen Michele said...

She just gets cuter and cuter!! My recommendation for a few camera is a Sony Cyber-Shot. I have the 8.1 megapixel one and I love it. And my sister has a 6.1 and she loves hers. They're tiny and they have both taken great pictures. They're very clear! We're even buying my mom one for her birthday next month. So you could look into those.

Heather said...

Allen bought me the best camera ever for Christmas, it is the Panasonic FXO1 Lumix. It is 6.0 megapixels. It is very small, but has a huge back screen to view the pictures. It is very easy to change the settings from a still photo to a running kid. All the picutures except the "past Colby" ones are from this camera in my blog. Plus you can easily do blck n' white or sepia.