Thursday, April 26, 2007

Smiling Pictures

After weeks of trying to catch Eliza's precious smile on my slow camera . . I finally got a couple of them! My sister in law Brett (Rob's older sister) brought over a Baby Einstein Activity Gym the other day for me to use until she needs it again. I haven't really pulled out a ton of toys for Eliza because she isn't really at the grabbing stage .. .but I know she loves to stare at colorful objects (like the toys on her bouncy chair, on the swing and the ones hanging from her car seat). So it was already out and I figured that I should see if she had any interest in it at all. She loves the thing! I laid her underneath the center which is this big star with lights on it and a huge smiley face. Immediately her face lit up and I couldn't get her to stop smiling and laughing at it. I actually broke out the video camera because she was so talkative with the little star above her head. I think I need something to help promote tummy time a little more . .. any ideas?




4 comments:

Kristen Michele said...

When Mariana was a baby, she has this little Boppy type thing called Tummy Time (or similar to that). It was just like the bigger Boppys, but smaller and had little toys attached to the front. Mariana loved it! She'd lie on her tummy and play with the little rattle toys for quite awhile. It was great! I got it a few years ago at Fred Meyer. I wish I still had it, because I'd send it to you! But I sold it on ebay :( Hopefully you can find it still! It was great.

Heather said...

Aww, love the smile it is so cute. Neither of my boys did tummy time (Brody literally refused to even entertain the idea) Colby did okay with a 1/2 boppy propped and some toys, or he liked it best when I laid in front of him on my tummy and played!

Emily C said...

Sweet Baby Eliza. She looks so sweet playing with her toys.

Anonymous said...

her little mouth is ready so warm, wet and soft