Friday, April 06, 2007

TGIF

I know I shouldn't really complain since I do get to stay at home with the baby all week long . .. but for some reason this has been a really long week and I'm so glad that it's Friday! This is going to be a big weekend for us - tomorrow is the 2nd anniversary of my mom passing away. On the 1st anniversary last year - my family was all together in Utah with Kory while he took out his temple endowments. I'm trying to make April 7th a happy day that I remember all the good things that my mom stood for! It's just weird that this day is permanently ingrained in my head forever.

My dad is flying in tonight for the weekend since we are blessing Eliza on Sunday and it's Easter also! I'm sad that my brothers won't be able to make it but at least they were all able to meet her when she was just born! It'll be a great meeting because there are going to be 4 baby blessings in our ward on Sunday. :)

Thanks everyone for all their advice on bathing tactics! I've been trying them all out and so far none of them are working . .. but maybe I'll find one that works. For now I think I'm just going to have to get really fast and endure the screaming!

Since Ellie is putting on the pounds quickly - I'm dressing her up in her cute outfits every day so she can at least wear everything once. Here are a couple examples of what she has worn this week:







I couldn't resist this picture of her chubby cheeks. I just love them!

2 comments:

The*Evans*Family said...

I love chubby cheeks! She is just so cute in all her clothes. I need a girl to dress up that's for sure! I still need to see this little one in person! We'll have to get something planned.

Kristen Michele said...

I can't believe its been 2 years already. I can't imagine how hard that day must be for you. I hope Ellie makes it a much more memorable one this year. She is growing so quickly! I'm horrible and still have that gift for her. I believe they're 3 months, so I'll definitely send it this week. I don't want them to be too small for her when they get there!