Friday, May 25, 2007

27

Yesterday I entered the later part of my years in the 20's. It was sort of a strange birthday for me because I wasn't really looking forward to it and normally I love birthdays! I think I'm just in denial that I'm approaching 30 (although Rob tells me I can't complain since he is already 30!). It turned out to be a really good day though! I had a little talk with Eliza the night before and told her that her birthday present to me was to be really good - and she was. :) She let me sleep in a little bit and when I met up with Nicole to do shopping - she slept the entire time.

I found quite a few new clothes when I was with Nicole at the mall (thanks Rob!) and came home to find that my dad had a cute little flower arrangement delivered for my birthday (thanks dad).




Rob did a great job on presents this year and got me a pink DKNY watch and a Burberry perfume set. He also arranged for us to go to dinner at PF Changs with Nicole and Jason and Ron and Johanna (Ron is Rob's business partner and his fiance is Johanna). Ellie was an angel the whole time and we enjoyed a fabulous dinner and then went over to Nielsen's Frozen Custard for dessert and then Rob and I headed home to watch the finale of Lost from the night before.





All in all - a great day and a great birthday! And this weekend I get to spend some gift cards and that is always fun. :)

And just for your viewing pleasure - here's a picture of the chubby little girl weighing in at 13.5 pounds at 3 1/2 months old.

8 comments:

Nikki said...

Happy belated birthday, Lachelle! Your husband really knows how to do a birthday! And that picture of Ellie is so darned cute! And I can't believe how good you look after just having had a baby!

The*Evans*Family said...

Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lachelle! Birthdays seem to get a little less exciting as we get older, but looks like Rob did an excellent job. P.S. Ellie is daring. I love chubby babies in diapers. I think Carson weighed 13.5 at his one month appointment though. Ha.

Christina said...

Happy Birthday Lachelle! I'm so jealous you got to go to PF Chang's! So great that Ellie was cooperating too.f

Jessica said...

happy birthday! when did you change your template? it looks so cute. i feel like a computer idiot because i have no idea how to do any of those things.

ellie is adorable of course. i'm starting to wonder how much sophie weighs, because she is definitely chunking up.

and finally. how about that Lost finale???

heidi said...

happy birthday! sounds like a great time was had by all, EATING! that's is how i like to roll too.

Christianne said...

Happy birthday!! 27 is a good age. I am excited to be an old person (have time to read and quilt and family visiting me all the time) and a grandma so I think it just keeps getting better as I get older but perhaps that is just crazy me. :)

Jamie & Johnny said...

Happy Birthday. Looks like a good celebration. :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE to slip her nappy off and give her an orgasm