Thursday, May 10, 2007

Three Months

Eliza is 3 months old today! I really can't believe it. Although I think I'm finally figuring out how to be a good mom. And she is more and more fun each day. I took some pictures today since it's my goal to document her each month but my mother's day present (a new camera) is supposed to arrive today so I'll probably take more pictures later.

Eliza loves to gabber at us with her coos and ooos in the morning and night and has lots of smiles to give us (although I still am not good at catching them on camera!). She is weighing in at double her starting weight today at 12 lbs (according to my scale). I tried to put some 3-6 month clothes on her today though and they are still too big. I guess with her chubby cheeks she just looks a lot bigger than she really is! We definitely think she has Rob's eyes. But the rest of her seems to be a mixture of the two of us - so it'll be interesting to see who she ends up resembling more. Either way - we think she is pretty darn cute!



1 comment:

The Blakes said...

She is super cute and looks great in green! I can't believe she doesn't fit into 3 month clothes, Ty is already wearing them at 7 weeks. But he already weighs 12 lbs too. Keep the pictures coming!