Wednesday, June 20, 2007

4 Month Checkup and New Toy

Eliza had her 4 month check up yesterday. She is thankfully a very healthy girl! Weighing in now at barely 14 lbs and 24 1/4 inches long. She is in the 25-50% percentile for both height and weight. Unfortunately she is still feeling the side effects of her shots yesterday! Poor thing. Rob and I do love that she is extra cuddly right now though but we feel bad that she obviously doesn't feel that great. I did try the infant Tylenol 30 minutes before her shots and I think it helped! She was asleep within 5 minutes of leaving the doctor's office.

For her 4 month birthday - we got Eliza a Jumperoo! Ok - actually I just found an amazing deal on Craigslist that I couldn't pass up. (It was less than half the price of a new one and STILL in the original plastic wrap - they bought it too late for their son and he wanted nothing to do with it). But it's been a great investment so far! I wasn't sure if she was going to be quite tall enough and her legs barely touch the floor while she is in it - but she loves bouncing up and down in it. I was able to bring it in the kitchen the other day and get the entire room cleaned up while she was completely entertained. I recorded a little video to send to my dad the other day - complete with her new trick of blowing bubbles and spitting on everything.



I'm on the hunt now for a good exersaucer . .. any recommendations?

4 comments:

The Blakes said...

What a cutie! Love the new toy!

Shanna said...

She is sooo cute!!!!!!! How fun :)

Kristen Michele said...

Yay, the Jumperoo! My kids absolutely *LOVED* theirs! They wanted in it all the time. Even when Mariana was too big for it and it was passed down to Phoenix, she'd try to crawl up into it and jump. It was most definitely the best toy investment we made when they were little. Have fun with it Eliza :)

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Ellie is so cute and what a fun toy to ride:). Brooklyn had fun watching her friend bounce around and she was all happy!