Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Dogs

I have two little pugs (Max and Roxy) that I have a love/hate relationship with. They are my first "babies" but I really can't stand the shedding that requires me to vacuum every single day. But I found a new reason to love them - they make Ellie laugh! She has giggled a few times over the last couple of months but nothing like the consistent laugh that she has from watching the dogs. She just thinks it's hilarious when they play/fight with each other and is constantly watching them throughout the day. So I think I'll keep them since they make her so happy. :) (Ok I would keep them anyway even if they do drive me crazy many days).




I had Ellie in the Bumbo chair yesterday while I was doing a little work on her scrapbooking. Apparently she didn't find it very fascinating because I looked over and caught this on camera:



4 comments:

Nikki said...

She is adorable!!! What precious pictures.

Jessica said...

that is the cutest picture of her asleep in the bumbo! she really is a doll. and thats awesome that the dogs entertain her so much. i'm hoping that sophie gets to the point where ethan and grace can entertain her like that!

JTA said...

I wish Beckham would fall asleep that easy. So, I just read your thrifty blog, and I checked out grocery game. Is it worth it and how much is it to join?

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Ellie looks so relaxed and what a great picture to scrapbook too. When she gets older and says she needs a pillow you can show her this picture and let her know that when she was little she would sleep anywhere. You have a great baby girl!