Saturday, June 02, 2007

New Craving

I'm still amazed at how many cravings I have now that I'm NOT pregnant anymore. I feel like my body is making up for not having many during pregnancy . ... Anyway - I discovered the most addicting little treat in the frozen food section of my grocery store: Snickes Brownie Ice Cream Sandwich. It is divine! I'm not normally a person that likes nuts mixed with ice cream but I will make an exception for this treat. It is ice cream with caramel swirled into it packed between two soft brownies with nuts and chocolate chips in them. I love brownies and ice cream but they've just made this too easy by combining them in a little ice cream sandwich! Hopefully I'm still burning those 500 extra calories while nursing! :)



I just realized I haven't made a post since Monday! We've had a busy week. We spent the holiday painting our ceiling in our front room/dining area. There used to be popcorn ceiling in those two rooms and we paid a guy in our ward to come and take it off for us (very worth it). But we still had to do the painting and we probably should have listened to Lynsey's advice and hired someone to do that part also! It was a huge mess (luckily I covered all the furniture in plastic). I have to wait and take the after pictures because we are going to put up some crown moulding in those rooms by the end of June. And we just got our permit approved so we can finish building our garage! I'm very excited about that. I have all the projects lined up by month for the next year - now I just need to get Rob on board with doing them all. :)

Ellie finally let me put her on the boppy for tummy time yesterday without throwing a huge fit. Still no smiles during boppy time but we'll get there . . Notice that she crosses her ankles? She did that in the womb too so it's quite funny to me.



5 comments:

kristenita said...

yum! (both the baby & the snickers treats!)

The Blakes said...

Ty isn't a big fan of tummy time on the boppy either. She looks so darn cute!

Nikki said...

Why don't they like tummy time? Rory HATES it! She gets so frustrated. I wish she would learn how to crawl, but how can she when she hates tummy time so much?

Kristen Michele said...

Those Snickers treats sound awesome!! I love the frozen Snickers bars, but I've never had the ones with Brownie added in. You can guess which dessert I'll be buying on our next grocery trip :) And Ellie is adorable as always!!

Jamie & Johnny said...

That cracks me up about her crossing her legs. What a great picture. :)