Thursday, July 19, 2007

Spending Time with Uncle Kevin

One of the main reasons we went up to Washington was to spend time with Uncle Kevin before he went on his mission to Seoul Korea. I was a little worried about how Ellie would be in Washington since she hasn't seen any of my family since she was a couple months old. But she did great! (I tell Rob it's because my mom told her about us in heaven) Ellie loved staring at her Uncle Kevin. I think Kevin enjoyed the attention too - although he was a little disgusted by her drooling and spitting up all the time! :) Excuse the red eyes . .. I still need to invest in a Photoshop type program to fix that problem since the red eye reducer on my camera obviously doesn't work.




3 comments:

Erin said...

Seriously Lachelle, she is so cute! I just want to kiss her little chubby cheeks. My mom and sister said they saw you at church. I wish I could've been there too, however I am glad I didn't have to fly with both my boys, it is FAR from Texas! We may be coming to Phx soon and I'll have to see you if we do.

Nikki said...

She is so darling? I bet Kevin secretly liked her drooling on him... j/k, but at the least it was probably good for him. ;)

Anonymous said...

pull your dickout teach her to suck