Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Twin Fun

My friend Amy and I have a lot of the same tastes in clothing! I can't even remember how many times I see her little girl Brooklyn in an outfit and realize that I have the same outfit for Ellie. Yes we are dorks but we like to get our girls together in their matching outfits and take pictures! Here is a little slide show of our little photo session tonight at the ward Pioneer Party. Our church building has a huge section of grass but Ellie wasn't in a good mood and didn't feel like sitting up on her own! Brooklyn is always such a great smiler - it's so fun to see her because she always lights up when anyone gives her attention. There is a link to Amy's page under my Arizona friends and I'm sure we'll be having identical posts. :)

4 comments:

Hadley Family Clan! said...

What ADORABLE GIRLS!!!!!!!!! I love how they match!!!!!!!!! Girls are Great

Nikki said...

So cute! Where did you get those darling summer outfits?

Erin said...

She is so cute! So I think we are coming out next week to AZ since Billy's bro is getting home from his mission. We've got to get together, I want to see your cutie!

Emily C said...

love it!