Saturday, July 21, 2007

Visiting Family

My Uncle Dale (my mom's youngest brother) and his family live in Vancouver, WA about 2 hours away from my parents home. My cousins Tinay and Tyler were both born with Spinal Muscular Atrophy and so many times have to deal with health complications and problems. Unfortunately Sunday was one of those days for Tinay!! So Uncle Dale and Tyler came up for the farewell talk and for Sunday dinner. I don't know when I'll make it up to Washington again though - so I decided that the next day I would make the drive down to Vancouver and visit with my Aunt Kelley and cousin Tinay and Tyler. It was fun to drive down there and see them! And Ellie slept the whole way down there and most of the way back (on the way back I got an arm kink from trying to put her pacifier back in her mouth so many times).


Aunt Kelley with Ellie


Kelley, Ellie, and Tyler


Kelley, Ellie and Tinay


Uncle Dale with Ellie

2 comments:

Kristen Michele said...

that's sooo awesome that you got down there to see them. but next time you're here, we'll definitely have to get together! i want to meet ellie and you haven't met either of my kids yet. move back to washington!! ha ha, just kidding.

Anonymous said...

if i was uncle dale i would unsnap her onesie slip her diaper aside and finger her tight littlepussy pullit out and suck it ,i love the taste of fresh babypussy