Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Nicole's Wedding and Utah Trip

We just got back from 5 days in Utah. We went up for Nicole and Jason's wedding at the Mt Timp temple on Thursday. Rob likes to take credit for those two being together! We all met 3 years ago so it's fun since we're all friends. It was a hectic morning for us and we missed the sealing but made it in time for pictures and the luncheon. Nicole looked absolutely gorgeous but of course I didn't remember to charge my battery on my camera so I have no pictures! :( And then I kept forgetting about my camera during the weekend so I don't have nearly as many pictures as I should.

We stayed at my grandparents house in Layton while we were up there and enjoyed spending time with them. Unforunately - once again I have no pictures of Ellie with my grandparents since I forgot until the last day and my grandma was sick and didn't want to pass it along to Ellie! For sure next time. They gave her a really soft teddy bear that Ellie just loved.





It was a busy weekend filled with lots of visits to old friends. We were able to see our friends Cami and Joseph and their daughter Lily and Cami and Dallin and their son Carter. Both families were in our ward when we first got married in Arizona and have moved to Utah. We miss them!




We hung out with my Aunt Misti and Uncle Bob and their 6 kids on Saturday and were able to see my new cousin Tempe. She is as long as Ellie but half the size (and 3 months younger). They liked smiling at each other! And the other kids had fun holding Ellie.







Saturday night we met up with my brother Tysen for dinner at Gateway Center. Ellie just loved grabbing onto his beard and smiling and laughing at him.



Sunday we spent most of the day visitng Rob's grandma and his aunts and uncles on his mom's side of the family that all live in Ogden area of Utah.

Rob went home Sunday night and I stayed an extra day and was able to have lunch with my friend Kendy from Jerusalem and see her two girls Hope and Faith and then I was able to go and see my friend Christianne from BYU and meet her two boys Wesley and Dylan. It was so great!

Ellie and Dylan. I love that he is so long and skinny and Ellie is so short and chubby! Ellie is one month older than Dylan.





Unfortunately I had still had quite a few people on my list that I wanted to visit but I guess I'm learning my lessons that I need to plan longer trips in order to get everything in! :)

1 comment:

The*Evans*Family said...

No pictures of the gorgeous Nicole!? What the heck. Glad you had a fun trip.