Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Rice Cereal

I feel like Eliza has been ready for some real "food" for a little while but just didn't want to mess with it until we were done with our traveling. So last night we waited for Rob to get home so we could give Ellie her first taste of rice cereal. She wasn't quite sure what to think about it! I think more of it ended up on her shirt, mouth, the bumbo, etc!

She doesn't know what is coming!

This is kind of weird!

Thanks Dad!

Yummy!



So tonight we pulled out the high chair that our neighbors gave us and a bib and tried the rice cereal again:

I think I like the spoon better .. .

No wait-I'd rather eat the tray!

Are you done with the pictures yet?

3 comments:

kristenita said...

she's so cute - I love that first picture, she looks like such a pretty, big girl! and the one with rob feeding her is really cute.

...and they always like to eat the silly tray! silly babies.

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

How fun! I can't believe she's old enough for rice cereal. I tell you what, time is flying by!

She is so darling cute and I just love her chubby cheeks. I don't know how you don't just kiss on them all day long!

Stacey B. said...

Hey, of course I remember you! In fact, I just looked up your blog because I saw it on Christina's. Your daughter is adorable! I'm jealous that you are still in AZ because I actually miss it. But WA has been great so far, it's beautiful here. It was good to hear from you!