Friday, August 31, 2007

Rise and Shout . ..


Not sure where this new smile came from . ..


Or this one . . .


The Normal Smile

I just had to do a post tonight since BYU Cougar football season starts tomorrow night. To help get us in the right spirit for the season - I put Ellie in her BYU shirt that Grandpa White bought for her. Although Rob is not such a BYU fan himself .. . I am hoping to brainwash our children all day long while he is at work. Sounds like a good plan, right?

I haven't felt much like posting this week because it's been a crazy one dealing with a lot of stuff with our pool building business. In short summary - Rob's partner has proven he is not who we thought he was. I can't really say much more about it because the whole thing infuriates me. It's just hard to see Rob go through what has happened this week when he is the kind of person who would give the shirt off his back to a stranger and someone he has trusted has taken complete advantage of that! Anyway - keep us in your thoughts. This next month is going to be an interesting one for us in many many ways!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

i'm so sorry about the business thing. that sucks when people turn out to be different than what you expect.

thats so cute of ellie in the byu shirt. we're going to the bookstore today to get the kids (and me) some new byu paraphernalia. should be fun!

kristenita said...

those pictures are ADORABLE!! so cute in fact, they made me laugh.

Uffens Family said...

Lachelle...Annie had (or should I say still has) a "crazy" smile like Eliza's :) I hope that everything turns out okay with Rob and his company.

Kerrie said...

I couldn't help but chuckle as i opened up your blog! That's a great crazy smile she's got! I'm so glad you got a picture of it! Thanks for the laugh! She's adorable!

The*Evans*Family said...

Those are the best pictures to capture. Such a cute little girl! I hope everything works out with the business. I'll be thinking about you guys!

Nikki said...

That is the cutest smile! Go Cougars! Rory wore the BYU outfit that used to be Alex' and now I need to go get something cute for Alex.

Nicole said...

these smiles kill me...she is too funny. love the cheeseball smiles...

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I'm trying to do the same type of indoctrination (although for ASU) with Marisa, but she's not buyin it! Good luck with the business, we have included you in our prayers.

Emily C said...

The whole business partner thing makes me sick too. When Jeremy first started is ESL school business one of his teachers was interested in being a partner and was willing to put up 50% of expenses/rent, etc.. so it was tempting and he accepted... It lasted like 2 weeks, b/c we realized that he was just wanting to ride on Jeremy's coat tail and let him do ALL the work. I was so sick about it I couldn't sleep and lost my appetite.. Jeremy evenutally had a talk with him and severed things early enough before any contracts were drawn up. Thank good ness, because that would have been a huge nightmare!! So I'm sorry you guys are dealing with whatever you are dealing with. I konw it is not the fun part.

Ellie is so cute in her BYU shirt!! We are actually going to the BYU UCLA football game this weekend in Pasadena. i'm so excited to go to a BYU football game. It's been forever!!!