Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Who needs toys?

I guess everyone was right when they told me I wouldn't need lots of toys because Eliza would find more enjoyment out of everyday items around the house! She especially loved the Target ad this week. I started reading another part of the newspaper and before I knew she had torn into the ad! I didn't have the heart to take it away from her since she loved it so much (we just had to clean off the hands from all the ink afterwards).




Her other new favorite toys are the dogs. Roxy is a little scared of her because she loves to grab at her tail. She usually runs away as soon as Eliza starts reaching towards her! I managed to catch this picture before she ran away (and yes my dog does seem to think she is a cat sometimes and loves sitting on top of the couch . . .) My other dog Max I think is just too lazy to run away - so he puts up with her pulling at him and trying to sit on him.



2 comments:

Rachael said...

Just be glad she has that pacifier in her mouth! Digging for pieces of paper in a baby mouth is not fun (I speak from what has become an all too often experience ;) ) She sure is cute! I love that dress she has on.

Christina MC said...

Elaya also recently discovered the joys of scrunching and eating paper. Her favorite last week was the paper menu from the Rustler's Roost. Kids are so funny!