Monday, September 17, 2007

Ready to Crawl

Ellie has been doing this rocking on her knees thing lately but it never occured to me that it was one of the first stages of crawling. She was doing it yesterday in church and my friend pointed out that all her kids started with that and then a few weeks later they were crawling! Maybe I'm crazy but I really haven't been encouraging the crawling stage . .. I know many parents can't wait for that stage but not me! I know that my house isn't as baby proof as it should be and it just makes my "baby" seem so grown up. It's also nice to know that she can't go too far right now. Crawling is just a whole new ball game! Anyway - I did capture this little video of her in her new favorite pose. I guess I better figure out how to babyproof everything pretty soon.

5 comments:

Shanna said...

Wow, she's ready to take off any second it looks like! So cute. How exciting ... good luck babyproofing the house!

Nikki said...

She's so cute! I love this stage when they're learning how to crawl. I have the cutest scrapbook pages of Alex, so frustrated, as she's learning. I need to scrapbook Rory's crawling pages, too.

Hadley Family Clan! said...

How Cute! Brooklyn started crawling and it's a whole new adventure. We will have to get our girls together so that they can be crawlers and race around:) I guess our girls wanted to be twins again with their dresses yesterday at church.

Hadley Family Clan! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Uffens Family said...

How fun!! I have to laugh because my child is almost a year and she JUST started crawling...Eliza is gifted :)