Sunday, September 30, 2007

Tammy Lynn Talley Robins



Tammy Lynn Talley Robins passed away on September 27, 2007. Born on August 15, 1959 in Farmington, NM. Our beloved wife, mother, daughter and friend will greatly be missed. She is survived by her husband, Vern; children, Jedediah (Steffani), Jacob, Jessica, and Natalie; mother, Marjorie Pope (Bill); brother, Del A. Talley Jr. (Rebecca); sisters, Sharon Peine (Kirk), Deborah Brown (J Paul); and granddaughters, Hailey and Alyssa. She was proceeded in death by her father, Del Alvin Talley. She was loved as a mother, was always active as a leader and teacher in church and loved by those who knew her. A viewing will be held Tuesday, from 6-8 P.M. at Allen Funeral Home. Funeral Services will be held at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Lakeside Ward, 1005 N. Voyager Dr., Gilbert, Arizona, at 10:00 A.M., with visitation one hour prior to the services. Sign the Guest Book at eastvalleytribune.com

6 comments:

Shanna said...

I am so sorry. I am glad that your dad is going to be there with you though. I didn't know she was born in Farmington, NM - did she grow up there? I wonder if my dad's family knew them!

Heather said...

Thanks for posting that, my mom was asking me for the funeral information so now I can pass it on to her. Again, I am sorry.

Christina MC said...

I didn't realize Tammy was Jed's mom. When you see Jed and Steffani please tell them that your entire family is in my prayers.

Ashley Dent said...

I wanted to tell you that your aunt was very loved in her ward. My good friend's mom was her visiting teacher and they just loved her!

The*Evans*Family said...

Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

So sorry to hear about this Lachelle. We are thinking of you.