Monday, October 15, 2007

8 months old


Eliza is 8 months old today! Information about Ellie today:

* She is weighing in at a hefty 18-19 lbs according to my scale at home (good thing I just love her chubby cheeks and thighs!)
* She can crawl anywhere in the house (favorite places are in the kitchen near the dogs water bowl and the doggy door that she is trying to figure out how to get through)
* She can pull herself up on any object (sturdy or not) and can get all the way around the room by holding on to things
* She can say "mama" very well & prefers being glued to her mom's side the majority of the time
* She has not found a vegetable or fruit that she doesn't love
* Our dogs still make her laugh more than anything and anyone else
* She has the biggest smile that takes up her whole face

8 comments:

Christine said...

My, my, my she is getting so big! What a cute little girl she is becoming. We need to get together soon!

Erin said...

What a cutie! We have that same table, my boys loved it. They grow up so fast!

Kristen Michele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen Michele said...

Happy 8 Months to Ellie :) Don't they grow up sooooo fast?? Today is Phoenix's 3rd Birthday and I really just don't know where the time has gone?
(I deleted my last post because I wrote Ella instead of Ellie! We have a playdate friend Ella and my mind was somewhere else for a second. Oops!)

Rachael said...

She is so adorable! She weighs as much as Jace!

Nikki said...

So beautiful. I think that's really good that she can cruise so well at 8 months! And I love that outfit you have her in. Stylish colors.

Hadley Family Clan! said...

She looks so happy and what a beautiful little girl. I LOVE her outfit and the colors too. I love the color of her bow too!!!

The Blakes said...

Hi there. If you're still looking for a cute pumpkin patch, Mother Nature's Farm is on Baseline between Stapley and Gilbert (south side). Make sure you take lots of pictures!!