Thursday, October 11, 2007

America's Most Smartest Model

Has anyone else ever seen this show on VH1? Last night I was up with Ellie in the middle of the night for a couple of hours and there wasn't much on television so I started watching the America's Most Smartest Model show on VH1. There was a girl Victoria on there that graduated supposedly with honors from BYU and with a 3.7 GPA. I was appalled at how incredibly NOT SMART this girl was. Yes, I know it's a "reality show" and edited and everything . . .But the girl couldn't spell emaciated or name more than 5 cities out of the US! It's girls like that that give BYU a bad name! Good thing Rob wasn't awake watching it with me since he likes to make fun of BYU every chance he can get.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

How embarrassing! But I didn't know BYU has a bad name (aside from what the Ute's call us).

The Blakes said...

I've caught my husband watching this show TWICE now. He is addicted to watching people make fools of themselves. It is pretty scary to see how uneducated some people are!

Spitzer Family said...

Ok, so I am totally going to admit how lame I am, but I almost did watch the show the other day because I am totally hooked on America's Next Top Model! Last year, McKinley was sooo sick, we never left the couch for like 5 days and I watched about 5 seasons worth on a VH1 marathon. Now I watch it on Wednesday night when Mike is at scouts. And, by the way, Ellie is just so pretty! I love looking at pictures of her!

Stacey B. said...

Okay, my husband works long hours and is always gone at night, so I started watching this show one random night. It is hilarious!! I wouldn't look for it to watch, but if it's on, I'm totally for it. I can't believe how ridiculous these people are! Too funny! I'm glad you can admit to watching it as well, now I don't feel alone.