Saturday, October 20, 2007

Pumpkins

We took a little family trip to the pumpkin patch today. Ellie really loved the bright colors of all the pumpkins and checking out the hay that we kept putting her on so we could get some pictures! I should have put her in more of a "fall" outfit . . .but it was a gorgeous day in Arizona and since it's still in the 80's-90's - we haven't graduated to most of her fall clothes yet.

Ellie with the GIANT pumpkin


What is this weird hay stuff?


Get me off of here!


Hmm .. a white one?


I love these pumpkins!

7 comments:

Emily C said...

I can't believe how big little Eliza is getting! She is so cute, and I just love pumpkin patches!!

Nikki said...

You really got some great pictures. How did you get her to smile sitting on top of all those little pumpkins? What a sweetie.

heidi said...

she is so photogenic! those pictures are great! they will be great for decorating in the fall!

Rachael said...

How cute! Where is that pumpkin patch?

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Oh how I love fall time and punkins! I think I like it better in New England though!! Cute pics!

The Blakes said...

So cute! That place is a great spot for cute pictures!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

What a cute pumpkin Ellie is:) I love the pumpkin patch and we just went Monday evening. I love how close it is to us too. What a cutie.