Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tagged!

So Nicole tagged me and since Rob is at school and I have to wait for him to get home to watch The Office ... I figured I would do it! Here are the rules: A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog, for these rules.

1. I am secretly addicted to "reality" shows on MTV like The Hills and Laguna Beach (I guess that's not a secret anymore)
2. I love to buy new cleaning products. Goes along with my cleaning obsession - I always have to try out new products and see if they do a better job!
3. I almost always have a candle burning in the house - Salt City and Gold Canyon are my favorite (although I need to try out these Scentsy things that Lynsey is now selling)
4. Pajamas are my favorite article of clothing
5. I love ice cream
6. Middle Eastern food is some of my favorite - although I had never tried it before going to Jerusalem.

I'm going to tag:
Steffani, Erin, Christine Cahan, Amy, Kirsten and Rachael

4 comments:

Jessica said...

i LOVE this hills! the last 2 epsisodes have been soooo good.

i can't believe how big ellie is! it is so crazy that she is crawling all over the place. sophie is still a little bump on a log. she's just now starting to realize that she can roll to where she wants, but most of the time she just freaks out if she's on the ground and wants me to hold her!

i always hear that people love the scented oils at bath and body works. i think i might try some soon, because at this time of the year, i LOVE spice-y scents.

Nicole said...

haha...colette watches the hills and jennie and beaston were hooked on laguna beach...if only i had mtv...

The Blakes said...

Loved the list. I'm obsessed with candles myself. What are the scentsy ones you mentioned?

Anonymous said...

I know you're in the land of Gold Canyon candles, but if you ever feel inclined to order online...I'm a demonstrator! Glad you like 'em:) sorry I just had to comment after venturing over to your site from my sister Rachel's:)