Monday, November 19, 2007

Biscuit Anyone?

Eliza absolutely LOVES these biter biscuits! And although I think they are probably the messiest thing ever invented . .. I happen to like them too. Mainly because I can hand her one in her high chair and get the whole kitchen cleaned while she eats it. I've learned it's easier to strip her down to her diaper though since the biscuit manages to get EVERYWHERE! My dog Roxy really likes them too so I have to keep an eye and make sure she doesn't jump up and snatch them from her hand.




In other news, I finally got a good night of sleep last night since the Children's Sacrament Meeting Program was finally over! I think the best part about being Primary President is that I don't have to write the program (in our ward the 1st counselor in Primary does all of the program writing) . . . I just get to oversee it all and stress about it. Of course it always turns out better than I think it will even with most of the kids reading or having their parts told to them even though they were memorized the day before. The spirit was definitely there and we even had some children that haven't been there the whole year - come and participate! I loved that. I need a vacation now.

7 comments:

Spitzer Family said...

Oh-the memories of the bisquits! Those were the BEST!

heidi said...

primary program sunday is my favorite sunday of the year! and this year reagan was transfixed by the kids in the program so i was able to enjoy it too!
glad yours went well!

The Blakes said...

I may have to give those biscuits a try! (not me, but Ty!)

I love the primary program too! It seems like a ton of work for the people in charge, but it's such a sweet program!

Nikki said...

So cute! She really is loving those biscuits! Is her teething calming down at all?

Congrats on the big primary program being over. They're lucky to have you. Such a great calling.

Rob and Sarah said...

Cute pictures! I know how stressful the Primary Program is and I was the one who had to write ours this year because I am 1st counselor. You are right--it does turn out better than expected! I am glad to hear yours was a success!

Ashley Dent said...

Wonderful creation huh! I love, love, love these! Kodi downs them so quickly now though, so i don't get as much done as I did a few weeks ago! Do you get the Earth's Best kind? You asked about the netted chew thing...sound like a dog toy description but I can't remember their name...I was gonna call you about that, but realized I don't have your number and the number on the ward list is outdated. Give me a call when you get some free time!
ashley dent

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Yummy! You know Brooklyn loves those cookies, but dang do they make a huge mess. She usually gets them when I plan on giving her a bath right after:) You did an amazing job on the sacrament program! All the children did great on their parts and I am still in aw that Ry really said her part...yeah! I mean a few of the kids looked like they were going to hop over the stand but as they say kids will be kids:)