Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sickies

We've been a bunch of "sickies" in our house this last week! It first started over a week ago on a Friday when Rob had a kidney stone. We ended up spending most of that night in Urgent Care. Fast forward a couple of days and we think that Ellie caught the little flu bug going around because Sunday morning she wakes up puking up everything! I had no idea a little body could produce so much throw up(and she was a baby that threw up a lot when she was younger). Thankfully she was really quite happy but couldn't keep much down!

The next day she was fine but we both seem to come down with a cold. And I think she has been teething all week too! I finally took her into the doctor and he said she had a virus and it's very obvious that she is teething. I feel like she has been teething for months but you can actually feel two little nubs on her bottom. I'm just ready for the little guys to come in finally! She'll be 9 months on Thursday with no teeth yet. (Although her toothless grin is pretty dang cute).

Other than that - she just manages to keep me on my toes! I was on the computer the other day and she crawled into the room with me and in a matter of the few minutes that I looked away .. .this is what happened to my garbage can and the room:



And then I left her in her high chair for a few minutes eating some little puffs cereal things and went to the other room. I came back in to realize that she could reach the console table next to her! (That is a bowl of the caramel apple suckers next to her that is hard to see)

4 comments:

Claire said...

So cute!!! Ellie is absolutely adorable!

Nikki said...

She really keeps you on your toes!!! Teething lasts forever, but there's a period of about two weeks where it's the hardest. It can even affect their appetite ;)

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Ellie makes me laugh. She is such a funny girl who has a great personality at such a young age..alreday grabbing candy from the candy bowl:)

The Blakes said...

Ty and I have been fighting a nasty cold for 2 weeks now! No fun at all. I hope she's feeling better!