Saturday, December 15, 2007

10 Months and New Niece

Eliza is 10 months old today!! I can't believe my baby is almost a year old.

The new cheesy smile that pulls whenever she sees the camera



Rob's sister Brett had her little girl Sharon yesterday. We went and saw her this morning. She is a cutie! So chubby for a brand new baby and she makes lots of cute little baby noises. (Almost makes me want another baby but then I remember I have to go through being pregnant again and realize that I can wait awhile to try that one again). She was 7 lbs 12 ounces and 18 inches long. Brett was scheduled for a c-section on the 21st but Sharon decided she didn't want to wait that long. So she arrived 2 1/2 weeks early which was just fine by her mom!

Holding the new baby

Look at how chubby Sharon's little cheeks are!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Lachelle, I can't believe you're a mom. You look thinner, younger, and even more beautiful than when I first met you back at BYU, freshman year! What's your secret???