Sunday, December 02, 2007

Grateful Sunday

In my blog hopping, I've come across quite a few people who do a Grateful Sunday post. I think it's a great idea - especially in light of Elder Eyring's recent talk in conference about recognizing God's kindness. Not to mention it's a great time of year to be thankful! Anyway . . . today I am grateful for:

* Eliza sleeping in until 7:15 (believe me - much better than the 6 a.m. she has woken up at for the last 4 months).

* The Ensign magazine. The holiday season has been a little depressing to me since my mom passed away but there was a whole section in it that I read today about people feeling the same way and ways to get into the "holiday spirit". Just what I needed to read!

* My Primary kids - all of them! I come home many Sundays completely exhausted and spend lots of time thinking about them . .. but I love my calling and getting to work with them. I am so impressed by some of them who have strong enough testimonies to come WITHOUT their parents. They are examples to me!

* Christmas pajamas. I think I have 7 or 8 pair of Christmas pajamas in my dresser right now and I love putting them on each evening since it brings back good memories. And I'm thankful that they fit again since last year at this time I could only look at them! :)

No comments: