Monday, December 10, 2007

Green Thumb

I really don't have much of a green thumb when it comes to gardening. In fact, those who know me probably remember that I'm not good at keeping any plants alive. That is until we moved to this house with these amazing rose bushes! Rob's mom usually has to remind me to trim them each year and I hardly remember to water them .. .but somehow this is what I cut off last week (just a small sample):


I don't know how I managed to grow giant roses but they sure smell good!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Beautiful roses! Good job, Lachelle!!! My Grandmother used to grow roses just like these and I remember how wonderful they smelled.

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Wow, those are beautiful! Keep it up, whatever you are or aren't doing! :-)

The Blakes said...

Those are beautiful! I appreciate gardeners, but I'm not one myself. Maybe when I actually have a yard I'll give it a try.