Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Little Miss Piggy

Our Eliza has a new nickname of Little Miss Piggy. She's never had a problem with eating but now that she has been exposed to grown up food - I think her love has grown! No one can eat around her without her crawling over really fast and pulling herself up to try and get a taste. First she tries the cute tactice where she smiles up at you and laughs a little. If that doesn't work she goes for the whining tactice. And lastly she will break out the tears if you don't give her at least a taste. If Eliza sees you chewing she will try and open your mouth (and will try this other times too - just to make sure you aren't eating without her). And she readily gives out kisses if there is food involved. It's quite hilarious the little personality she already has!

Christina posted about these Brilliant Bows (www.brilliantbows.com) on her blog and I had to try them out for myself. I love them! They stay in Eliza's hair amazingly well. I don't understand how the lady makes them but I'm a loyal customer now! Especially since headbands were just not working anymore and I just think bows on little girls are so cute.


3 comments:

Hadley Family Clan! said...

I love her new hair bows and the lady who makes those is really brilliant. Headbands are so cute, but once the babies get big and realize something is on their head they pull them off. Ellie looks like she is enjoying them too:) Her smile is just the cuties ever!!! Brooklyn and Ellie would have fun eating together.

Rachael said...

That's funny! Jace does that too - I'll feed him TONS of food, get him out to play, and sit down to eat my own food, but never in peace. He'll be right under me like a little dog begging. At least you get kisses out of the deal :)

Ashley Dent said...

Yeah for fatties! I love that Kodi loves to eat! Brady hated it and still does! Cute bows too! They totally finish the outfit!