Thursday, December 20, 2007

Santa Pictures

I took Ellie to get Santa Pictures done at the mall today. I fully expected them NOT to go well since it seems like most kids do not like Santa until they are a little older. And let's be honest - Ellie doesn't even like hardly anyone besides Rob and I to even hold her. But I wanted the picture anyway! So we put her in her cute Christmas dress and headed to the mall. The line was quite short and Ellie had fun looking at Santa's village and smiling at everyone in line and laughing at the little kids. Of course I had to be in the picture with her (which I was not quite prepared for) and she still was trying to climb up me and get away from Santa. But here is the Santa picture for 2007: (Sorry for the poor quality - I had to scan it)

2 comments:

Rachael said...

That's fun! I wish I'd even thought of taking Jace to see Santa - but I pretty much avoid malls in general and especially at Christmas time so it just didn't cross my mind. But now I see your cute keepsake I wish I had!

Christine said...

we didn't make it to see Santa this year. things just kept coming up and we'd have to do something else. it's a very cute picture though and you look like you kind of belong there. :)