Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lessons Learned

Ellie took full advantage of our week of being stuck inside while recovering from the flu by getting into as much trouble as possible! She started off the week by somehow managing to climb up a chair and snatch a leftover red velvet cupcake off of the kitchen table. Apparently her first taste of cake was not enough for her! She sure enjoyed this little cupcake.





The next day, I had a bowl of Cap'n Crunch for breakfast and left the box on the kitchen table. I had given Ellie a few bites of the cereal that morning and I think she has really grown attached to sugar! Again - she managed to somehow get this box down from the table and dive right in. The nice girl that she is - she also shared it with her two puppy friends as well.


I think to get back at me for constantly wiping her nose . . .Ellie removed the tissue box from the side table and emptied them all out on the floor. Too bad for her that I purchased the tissue boxes at Costco and there are many more boxes of them to be found in my house!


My lesson learned is that nothing is safe from her anymore! Especially when you THINK she won't be able to reach it. :)

5 comments:

Shanna said...

She's getting so big! I love that she's learning to love Captain Crunch so young ;)

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Man, that's a lesson I still haven't learned! I keep thinking, "Oh, Everett will never be able to reach this" and not two seconds later he'll have said object in his hands. Welcome to toddlerhood! As you can already tell, it's a new ballgame. Yippee!! :-)

Steffani said...

I know the feeling. I keep putting things higher from Hailey and she keeps finding some new way to get them. Now Alyssa is on her way since she rolls everywhere....I found her playing in the TV wires earlier....OY!

Terra said...

I'll bet that was fun to clean up!

Christine said...

Just wait until she starts pulling everything out after you clean it all up.