Friday, February 15, 2008

Tagged

Tagged!

Erin tagged me and since Rob is playing video games and I'm not tired enough to go to sleep - I figured I would play along. :)

10 years ago I was... on a plane to Hawaii. Our school gave us mid-winter break which was the remainder of the week following President's Day. Since I was planning on going to BYU that summer - my parents took our family to Hawaii for 10 days. I loved it so much - I've been back 3 times! In normal life - I was a Senior in High School and trying to decide if I should run Track one last year (I decided after my bad shin splits from Cross Country in the fall that it wasn't a good idea) and working at an Assisted Living center. Mainly excited to get out of high school in a few months.

5 things on my 'to do' list today: Well this is for tomorrow now since it is almost 10 p.m.
1. Do a load of laundry.
2. Vacuum my house.
3. Mop my floors.
4. Frost the cake and cupcakes for Ellie's birthday party.
5. Go to Stake Conference

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:

1. Move into a new house that didn't need to be fixed up.
2. Pay off all debts - student loan and business!
3. Go on a really long vacation!
4. Save/invest
5. Donate lots of money to the Susan G Komen Cancer Research and American Cancer Society (2 organizations I feel strongly about!)

3 of my bad habits:

1. Feeling the need to control everything and getting frustrated when things don't go my way. I really am working on being more easy going!
2. Procrastinating!!
3. Staying up too late - even though I'm not really a night person and I'm not really a morning person either!

5 Places I've lived:

1.Kirkland, WA
2. University Place, WA
3. Federal Way, WA
4. Provo, UT (And Murray, Kearns, West Valley, etc when I was younger)
5. Mesa/Gilbert, AZ

5 jobs I've had:

1. Waitress at an Assisted Living Center
2. 4 months as a Telemarketer during my freshman year at BYU (hated that one)
3. BYU Testing Center Proctor (fun and easy job during college)
4. Marketing Associate/Tax Associate for ePropertyTax for 3 years
5. Receptionist

Things most people don't know about me:

1. Like Erin - I was EXTREMELY shy growing up. Painfully shy. I didn't like any attention on me or to stand out in anyway. I don't think most people would have any idea about this other than the fact that I don't open up to people right away.
2. I snore. Had no idea I did this until college since I was the only girl in my family and always had my own room. Rob talks in his sleep all the time so it's a wonder either of us get any sleep!
3. I HATE yardwork. I have a giant fear of bugs (or scorpions here) and so the thought of yardwork and having to deal with something like that terrifies me. I hate pulling weeds (truthfully I don't know how to tell the difference anyway). I think my parents helped in this fear though. My brothers always had to do the "outside" chores like the lawn and weeding while I helped my mom indoors. Rob doesn't love to take care of the outdoor stuff either (maybe this is why our backyard isn't done) and he pays a boy in our ward to come and do the weeding for us once a month. I can see us having a lawn service for this very reason one day.

Now I tag: (sorry)

1. Shanna
2. Christina E
3. Christianne
4. Claire

No comments: